Full Specifications & Features
Full Specifications & Features
- Model year
Dimensions and Weight
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)
- SCREEN SIZE (CM, MEASURED DIAGONALLY)
- 164 cm
- Dimension of TV without Stand (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1444 x 837 x 43 mm
- DIMENSION OF TV WITH BUNDLED CAMERA（WITHOUT STAND）(W X H X D)
- Approx. 1444 x 852 x 56 (42.8) mm
- TV WITH STAND (FRONT POSITION STYLE) (W X H X D)
- Approx. 1444 x 851 x 301 mm (Including Camera)
- TV WITH STAND (BACK POSITION STYLE) (W X H X D)
- Approx. 1444 x 877 x 282 mm (Including Camera)
- Dimension of Package Carton (W x H x D)
- Approx. 1592 x 974 x 202 mm
- STAND WIDTH (FRONT POSITION STYLE)
- Approx. 1441 mm
- STAND WIDTH (BACK POSITION STYLE)
- Approx. 1441 mm
- VESA® Hole Pitch(W x H)
- 300 x 300 mm
- Weight of TV without Stand
- Approx. 27 kg
- Weight of TV with Stand
- Weight of Package Carton (Gross)
- Approx. 51 kg
- Wi-Fi Standard
- Wi-Fi Certified 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- WI-FI FREQUENCY
- 2.4GHz/5GHz(for Wi-Fi Direct: 2.4GHz Only)
- Ethernet inputs
- Bluetooth profile support
- Version 4.2,HID (mouse/keyboard connectivity)/HOGP (Low Energy device connectivity)/SPP(Serial Port Profile)/A2DP (stereo audio) /AVRCP (AV remote control)
- CHROMECAST BUILT-IN
- APPLE AIRPLAY
- APPLE HOMEKIT
- RF (Terrestrial/Cable) Connection Input(s)
- IF (Satellite) Connection Input(s)
- Component Video (Y/Pb/Pr) Input(s)
- Composite Video Input(s)
- Hybrid with S-Center Speaker Input x1(Side, Mini jack)
- RS-232C Input(s)
- HDMI inputs total
- HDCP2.3(for HDMI™1/2/3/4)
- BRAVIA SYNC (INCLUDING HDMI-CEC)
- Features specified in HDMI2.1
- HDMI Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Yes (eARC/ARC)
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR)
- Yes (for HDMI™3/4)
- Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
- Yes (for HDMI™3/4)
- Digital Audio Output(s)
- 1 (Bottom)
- Headphone Output(s)
- Audio Output(s)
- Subwoofer Output(s)
- USB ports
- USB HDD Recording
- USB drive format support
- USB playback codecs
- MPEG1:MPEG1/MPEG2PS:MPEG2/MPEG2TS(HDV,AVCHD):MPEG2,AVC/MP4(XAVC S):AVC,MPEG4,HEVC/AVI:Xvid,MotionJpeg/ASF(WMV):VC1/MOV:AVC,MPEG4,MotionJpeg/MKV:Xvid,AVC,MPEG4,VP8.HEVC/WEBM:VP8/3GPP:MPEG4,AVC/MP3/ASF(WMA)/LPCM/WAV/MP4AAC/FLAC/JPEG,WEBM:VP9/AC4/ogg/AAC/ARW(Screen nail only)
- Display type
- Display resolution (H x V, pixels)
- 3840 x 2160
- Viewing Angle (X-Wide Angle)
- ANTI REFLECTION (X-ANTI REFLECTION)
- Backlight type
- Backlight dimming type
- PANEL REFRESH RATE
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) compatibility
- Yes(HDR10,HLG,Dolby Vision)
- Picture processor
- Cognitive Processor XR
- Clarity enhancement
- Dual database processing, XR 4K Upscaling, XR Super Resolution
- Colour enhancement
- Live Colour™ Technology, XR Smoothing, XR TRILUMINOS Max™
- CONTRAST ENHANCEMENT
- Dynamic Contrast Enhancer, OLED XR Contrast Pro, Pixel Contrast Booster, XR HDR remaster
- Motion enhancer (Native Hz)
- XR OLED Motion, Auto mode
- Video signal support
- HDMI™ signal :4096x2160p(24,50,60Hz), 3840x2160p(24,25,30,50,60,100,120Hz), 1080p(30,50,60,100,120Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i(50,60Hz), 720p(30,50,60Hz), 720/24p, 576p, 480p
- Picture modes
- Vivid,Standard,Cinema,IMAX Enhanced,Game,Graphics,Photo,Custom,Dolby Vision Bright,Dolby Vision Dark,Netflix calibrated
- NETFLIX CALIBRATED MODE
- Audio Power Output
- 20W + 20W + 10W + 10W
- Speaker Type
- Acoustic Surface Audio+
- Speaker Configuration
- Actuator x 2, Subwoofer x 2
- Dolby audio format support
- Dolby™ Audio, Dolby™ Atmos
- DTS audio format support
- DTS Digital Surround
- ACOUSTIC AUTO CALIBRATION
- Room & User Position Compensation
- VOICE ZOOM
- Voice Zoom 2
- FM Radio
- Sound processing
- Simulated surround sound
- 3D Surround Upscaling
- Sound modes
- Standard, Dialog, Cinema, Music, Sports, Dolby Audio
- ACOUSTIC CENTER SYNC
- Yes(Home theater system, Sony compatible Soundbar)
- Headphone 3D Surround Ready
- BRAVIA CAM(Bundle)
- CAMERA FUNCTION
- Yes(Camera apps)
- Operating System
- Android TV™
- SMART TV
- Google TV™
- On-board Storage (GB)
- Display Language
- AFRIKAANS,AMH,ARABIC,ASSAMESE,AZE,BEL,BULGARIAN,BENGALI,BOSNIAN,CATALAN,CZECH,DANISH,DEU,GREEK,ENGLISH,SPANISH,ESTONIAN,BAQ,PER,FINNISH,FRENCH,GLG,GUJARATI,HINDI,CROATIAN,HUNGARIAN,INDONESIAN,ISL,ITALIAN,HEBREW,JAPANESE,KAZAKH,KANNADA,KOR,KIR,LAO,LITHUANIAN,LATVIAN,MACEDONIAN,MALAYALAM,MON,MARATHI,MAY,BUR,NOB,NEP,NLD,ORIYA,PANJABI,POLISH,PORTUGUESE,ROMANIAN,RUSSIAN,SOL,SLOVENIAN,ALB,SERBIAN,SWEDISH,SWAHILI,TAMIL,TELUGU,THAI,TGL,TURKISH,UKRAINIAN,URD,UZB,VIETNAMESE,SIMPLIFIED CHINESE,TRADITIONAL CHINESE,ZULU
- Text Input Language
- ARABIC / BULGARIAN / CATALAN / CROATIAN / CZECH / DANISH / DUTCH / ENGLISH / ESTONIAN / FINNISH / FRENCH / GERMAN / GREEK / HEBREW / INDONESIAN / ITALIAN / JAPANESE / NORWEGIAN / PERSIAN / POLISH / PORTUGUESE / ROMANIAN / RUSSIAN / SLOVAK / SLOVENIAN / SPANISH
- Voice Search
- (Voice Search)Yes/(Built-in Mic)Yes
- BUILT-IN MIC SWITCH
- Electronic Program Guide (EPG)
- Internet Browser
- Application Store
- Yes (Google Play Store)
- On/Off Timer
- Sleep Timer
- Auto Calibration with CalMAN®
- Closed Captions (Analog/Digital)
- (Analogue)No, (Digital)Subtitle
Features for PlayStation®5
- Auto HDR Tone Mapping
- Auto Genre Picture Mode
Power and Energy saving
- SCREEN SIZE (CM, MEASURED DIAGONALLY)
- 164 cm
- Screen Size (inch, measured diagonally)
- Power Consumption (in standby)
- Jordan/UAE/Egypt: 0.50 W, Others: 0.5 W
- Presence of lead
- Mercury content(mg)
- 0.0 mg
- Power Consumption (On Mode) for Energy Star
- Power Consumption (Standby Mode) for Energy Star
- Energy Star® compliant
- Power Requirements (voltage/frequency)
- 110 V - 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Saving Mode / Back Light Off Mode
- Dynamic Backlight Control
- ECO FRIENDLY
- BEZEL DESIGN
- Metal Flush Surface
- BEZEL COLOR
- Titanium Black
- Stand design
- Full Edge Slate
- STAND COLOR
- Slate Black
- STAND POSITION
- Dual Style (Front position style/Back position style)
- REMOTE CONTROL
- Premium Remote
- Number of Tuners (Terrestrial/Cable)
- Number of Tuners (Sat)
- TV System (Analog)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Analog)
- 45.25MHz-863.25MHz(Depend on country/area selection)
- TV System (Digital Terrestrial)
- Tuner Channel Coverage (Digital Terrestrial)
- VHF/UHF(Depend on country/area selection)
- TV System (Digital Cable)
- TV System (Digital Sat)
- Screen Reader
- Audio Description (Audio key)
- Closed Caption
- Text Magnification
- Accessibility Shortcut
- Voice Search
- Optional accessories
- Wallmount Bracket (SU-WL450(Terminal access limitation), SU-WL850)Depends on country selection
What's In The Box
- Camera Unit
- Table Top Stand
- Voice Remote Control
- AC Power Cord
- Operating Instructions
- Quick Setup Guide
Whatever you're watching, you'll see it upscaled close to 4K quality thanks to our unique Cognitive Processor XR™. You'll also enjoy supreme contrast on our new OLED(QD-OLED) screen that's expertly controlled by our unique technology to deliver real life depth and our widest range of beautifully accurate colours in every scene.
Cognitive Processor XR™
Take vision and sound to the next level with Cognitive Processor XR™. Our revolutionary processor on Sony BRAVIA XR™ TVs reproduces content the way humans see and hear for an incredibly lifelike experience. It understands how the human eye focuses, cross analysing images to give real life depth, extraordinary contrast and beautifully vivid colours.
XR Triluminos Max™
The new OLED(QD-OLED) panel enables our widest palette of colours, thanks to Cognitive Processor XR™. This unique processor reproduces the natural shades and hues that humans find beautiful, filling the screen with consistently vivid colours and realistic textures at all brightness levels.
XR OLED Contrast Pro
XR OLED Contrast Pro powers our OLED(QD-OLED) panel so you can enjoy true contrast with the brightest colours and pure blacks. With a temperature sensor  and heat diffusion sheet  for dissipating heat, this OLED TV utilises our Cognitive Processor XR™ to detect screen temperature and precisely control light, delivering up to 200% as much colour brightness as conventional OLED TVs.
XR HDR Remaster
With XR HDR Remaster, this TV can detect each object on screen, analyse its colour and adjust contrast for even more realistic pictures. Object-based processing, powered by BRAVIA XR, takes precision to a whole new level by adding adjustment of hue, saturation, brightness, motion vector, bandwidth and more. The result is exceptionally real scenes with greater depth, lifelike textures and natural colours.
XR 4K Upscaling
With XR 4K Upscaling, you'll enjoy entertainment close to 4K quality, whatever the content or source. Our Cognitive Processor XR™ accesses a vast amount of data, intelligently recreating lost textures and detail for real world pictures.
4K XR Super Resolution
XR Super Resolution detects individual objects in a picture and reproduces virtually real world textures on screen. Our BRAVIA XR processor precisely analyses and processes data to power 4K pictures with four times the resolution of Full HD to enrich scenes with real world detail and texture.
4K XR Smoothing
XR Smoothing creates smooth, natural 4K pictures as you watch, without the “banding” that can occur on other TVs. Scenes are reproduced with thousands of tones, shades and gradations, making them look incredibly real.
XR OLED Motion
Powered by our Cognitive Processor XR™, XR OLED Motion combats blur by detecting and cross analysing key visual elements on successive frames. It creates and inserts extra frames between the original ones so you can enjoy smooth and clear action, even in fast-moving sequences.
Less glare and reflection, immersive viewing
Glare and reflection makes it hard to see images clearly, especially in dark scenes where depth and detail are often hidden. With extremely low reflectivity of outdoor light, our OLED(QD-OLED) panel reduces this effect for incredible brightness, colour and contrast in almost any lighting conditions. Dive into the scene and enjoy immersive viewing without distraction.
Beautiful colours from every possible angle
Watching TV from the sides has never been so satisfying. Our next generation self-illuminating OLED(QD-OLED) panel on the A95K keeps constant luminance. Colours stay consistent and true across all viewing angles.
Get the edge on the competition with BRAVIA. With HDMI 2.1, you can get an up to 120fps framerate on compatible games, so you can take on any challenge in shooting, sports and high-performance games with near instant on-screen action. You'll also enjoy ultra-smooth gaming with reduced input lag of 8.5ms with 4K/120fps and dedicated Game Mode.
Auto Low Latency Mode
With Auto Low Latency Mode in HDMI 2.1, BRAVIA recognises when a console is connected and powered on, and automatically switches to low latency mode. You'll enjoy smoother, more responsive gameplay – vital for fast-moving, high-intensity games.
Variable Refresh Rate
With a Variable Refresh Rate in HDMI 2.1, BRAVIA avoids stuttering delays and screen tearing. This TV dynamically adjusts the display refresh rate to match the variable frame rates of the gaming device for smoother gameplay.
Auto HDR Tone Mapping
With Auto HDR Tone Mapping the HDR settings will be optimised instantly during your PS5™ console’s initial setup. Your PS5™ automatically recognises individual BRAVIA TV models and selects the best HDR setting for your TV accordingly. So even in high contrast scenes, you’ll see the crucial details and colours in the brightest and darkest parts of the screen.
Auto Genre Picture Mode
BRAVIA automatically switches into Game mode to minimise input lag and make the action more responsive. When watching movies on PlayStation5® consoles, it switches back to Standard Mode to focus on picture processing for more expressive scenes.
Acoustic Surface Audio+
Sound comes directly from the screen with Acoustic Surface Audio＋™. Large actuators vibrate, uniquely turning the entire screen into a speaker to create powerful acoustics that move with the picture so you hear a more realistic soundtrack with exceptionally clear and natural dialogue. Left and right subwoofers boost bass for truly immersive cinematic sound at home.
The two large actuators on the A95K, designed with a perfectly round shape, deliver more powerful and realistic sound to everything you watch. By vibrating the screen, the actuators create clearly defined mid and high frequencies for a truly engaging audio experience that matches what's on screen.
3D Surround Upscaling
With BRAVIA XR™, everything you watch gets the true surround sound treatment. XR Surround virtually creates surround sound from the sides and vertically using just the TV speakers, so you can experience 3D audio without the need for in-ceiling or up-firing speakers. Our BRAVIA XR™ TVs are also compatible with Dolby Atmos®.
Voice Zoom 2
Hear TV dialogue more clearly without turning up the volume. Even if speech is difficult to hear, Voice Zoom 2 detects the type of voice, analyses it and enhances its clarity.
Acoustic Center Sync
When you connect a BRAVIA XR TV to a Sony soundbar, the soundbar reinforces the centre speaker channel for clearer and fuller vocals. This enables sound to precisely match on-screen action for a truly immersive experience.
Ready for 360 Spatial Sound
Tailor your Dolby Atmos® experience by combining our SRS-NS7 wearable speaker with BRAVIA XR™ for spatial surround sound. With selected Sony headphones, you can also enjoy the simulated surround of 360 Spatial Sound using Wireless Transmitter WLA-NS7 (sold separately).
Connect Bluetooth® compatible devices to your TV for easy wire free entertainment. Pair your Bluetooth headphones or earphones with BRAVIA and enjoy TV shows and music in your favourite place - without any disturbances or interruptions.
Ambient Optimization Pro
Connect your BRAVIA XR TV with the supplied BRAVIA CAM and enjoy TV like never before. BRAVIA CAM recognises where you are in the room and how far you are from the TV, then adjusts sound and picture settings so they're just right. This means audio - including dialogue - is clearer and more immersive with picture brightness tailored to your viewing environment.
Picture Auto Calibration
Detecting the distance between you and your TV, BRAVIA CAM adjusts TV brightness so you’ll always enjoy perfect picture quality, no matter where you are in the room. A light and colour sensor in the TV optimises pictures to light conditions for the best possible viewing experience.
Light & Colour Sensor
When the hue of a light source in a room changes, for example between cool and warm, colours of the TV picture change accordingly and can become unnatural. This TV includes an RGB light sensor that optimises colour and brightness of the picture to the light source and room environment.
Sound Auto Calibration - L/R balance adjustment
BRAVIA CAM follows you and your position, even if you are watching from the sides, then adjusts left and right sound balance for optimum acoustics. Wherever you are in the room, you'll enjoy the same sound quality as if you're sitting right in front of the TV.
Sound Auto Calibration - Auto Voice Zoom
By detecting your viewing distance, BRAVIA CAM is able to adjust voice zoom automatically so you can hear dialogue clearly. The volume of TV dialogue increases when you move away from the TV and decreases when you get closer.
Proximity Alert allows you to set a recommended viewing distance for your child and alerts you if they get too close to the TV.
Gesture Control enables you to change channels, adjust volume and more using simple gestures, no remote required.
Auto Power Saving Mode
Auto Power Saving Mode optimises your power consumption by darkening the screen automatically when you are not in front of the TV.
Catch up with your friends and family on the big screen. Enjoy more fun when you pair your TV with BRAVIA CAM.
Browse 700,000+ movies and TV episodes from across your streaming services, all in one place and organised into topics and genres based on what interests you.
Find your favourite content faster than ever using the power of your voice. With Voice Search, there’s no more complicated navigation or tiresome typing – you just have to ask.
Works with Apple AirPlay / Apple HomeKit
With Apple AirPlay, you can stream video and audio to your television right from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Watch movies and shows from the Apple TV app, your favourite apps, or even Safari. Share your photos with everyone in the room.
Go from your phone, tablet, or laptop to your TV in an instant. With Chromecast built-in, you can cast all your favorite movies, shows, apps, games, and more directly to your TV.
Premium designed remote
We've completely redesigned our remote for effortless control of your TV, day or night. Our new premium remote is easy to use with simplified buttons, a backlight so you can see everything clearly, even in the dark, and a Finder function for quickly locating it by voice if lost. Designed compact in aluminium, this remote has a beautifully refined look and is comfortable to hold in the hand too.
Easy to wipe
Designed with a flush surface featuring lower buttons and a special polyurethane coating, our remote is easy to wipe and keep clean.
All your connected devices can be controlled with our smart remote. One button access to video on demand services brings shows and movies into your room in seconds.
Dual Style - Front position style
The Front position style with One Slate design focuses the viewer on the screen for the most immersive experience possible without distractions.
Dual Style - Back position style
The Back position style allows you to set the TV very close to the wall so it harmonises perfectly with your room.
Our Living Decor turns your TV into an essential part of your living space with on screen artwork, personal photos, screensaver themes and clock functions.
Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos®
Enjoy cinematic thrills at home. Dolby Vision® brings scenes vividly to life for authentic viewing, while Dolby Atmos® fills the room with immersive surround sound.
Creator Calibrated Mode
Creator Calibrated Mode on BRAVIA XR TVs can optimize picture settings when you watch content on Netflix and BRAVIA CORE. Netflix Adaptive Calibrated Mode further optimizes your Netflix experience according to the lighting conditions of your room, allowing you to enjoy Netflix content in spectacular studio quality, just as the creator intended.